The BCIRPU continued to reduce the burden of injury throughout British Columbia with new partnerships, knowledge translation initiatives, research, and more. Read about last year’s achievements and highlights in the BCIRPU Annual Report 2021-2022.
- BC kicks off Concussion Awareness Week with new and updated resources
- Beat the heat – and prevent drowning this summer
- BCIRPU 25th Anniversary Symposium
- BCIRPU partners with the BC Office of the Fire Commissioner to promote smoke alarm uptake and testing
- 59 communities receive funding for Vision Zero projects