BC Injury Research and Prevention Unit Associate Director Dr. Shelina Babul recently published two new articles about the success of the Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) and the importance of concussion symptoms being accessible online.
- Continuing concussion work both at home and in East Africa: Dr. Shelina Babul’s sabbatical
- Beat the heat – and prevent drowning this summer
- BCIRPU researchers study link between opioid prescription after injury and drug poisoning
- Dr. Mariana Brussoni awarded $1.3 million grant to improve daycare outdoor play
- National Injury Prevention Day reminds us of the financial and human cost of injury