BCIRPU’s partner in injury prevention, the Community Against Preventable Injuries (Preventable) has launched their latest creative to remind us not to miss the obvious – slip-ups like ladder falls when cleaning up the yard, driving over the posted speed limit, and tripping on stairs. Preventable focused on the basics, following input from British Columbians who said that they wanted injury-prevention messaging, despite facing the difficulties of the COVID-19 pandemic. It was clear that everyday risks were going unnoticed, and a cheeky reminder was welcome. You can view the ads here.
- Concussion Awareness Week: September 25 to October 1, 2022
- Helping to better understand concussion in teens: The SHRed Concussions Study
- BCIRPU to lead Vancouver site for international study on rugby-related concussions
- Continuing concussion work both at home and in East Africa: Dr. Shelina Babul’s sabbatical
- Beat the heat – and prevent drowning this summer